Career, Education, & Training Advice for Young People
This section of the website has been designed to help you with the choices you'll face as you progress through education, training and work. The aim is to support you to be able to achieve your full potential and lead a happy and fulfilling life.
You may be:
- 5 – 11 years old and be wondering about what you are going to do when you get older and how you are going to get there
- 12 – 14 years old and want help to think about a career and choosing the subjects you'll be studying next year
- 15 - 16 years old and about to make decisions about your future, whether that's further learning at school or college, an Apprenticeship or a job
- 16 or 17 years old and in your first year of sixth form, college or work based learning. You might be thinking of a change or unsure what to do next
- 17 to 19 years old and about to leave school/college or finish work based learning and you are unsure about the way ahead. It could be higher education, a job or training
- 20+ Help is still available to you, whether you are a student or employee, an Apprentice or not doing anything right now.
Go to the Did You Know page where you can go to the age section that interests you.
Or you may want to know more about your options in education - qualifications and courses, school or college and higher education.
If you would like some help there is a Get in touch with us form for you to complete if you would like a adviser to contact you.